To ensure that the financial statements such as the Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement gives true & fair view and are free from any material misstatements a statutory audit need to be conducted. We ensure that the accounts prepared are in accordance with the Generally
Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Our Services in Audit includes-
- Statutory Audits (Public and Private Companies)
- Tax Audit u/s 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Audit under other sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961 such as 80HHC, 80-IA etc...
- Internal Audit, Concurrent Audits
- Revenue Audit and Branch Audit of Banks
- Process Audit of Companies
- Audit of PF Trusts, Charitable Trusts, Schools, etc...
- Audit of Co-operative societies
- Information Systems Audit
- Inspection and Investigation Audits.
- Establishing and Reviewing Internal Controls Systems
- Corporate Governance Compliance